CEP x February 2018 - Environmental Entrepreneurs
Time & Location
About The Event
From subscription based tree-planting, to energy solutions and sustainable housing, join us for our February 2018 speaking event with companies, TreeEra, Virtuoso Energy and Novhaus as they take us along their journey of what it takes to become a successful environmental entrepreneur. (Be sure to check on the *bonus* at the bottom of the page!)
*Information on speakers is coming soon!*
Learn more about the speaking organizations below:
TreeEra sprouted on the grounds between a belief in climate change and a lack of knowing how to help. While there are many ways to reduce our carbon footprint, we wanted to provide people with a convenient and simple way to contribute to a not-so-simple problem. Planting trees seemed like a perfect place to start.
Check out their full story here --> https://treeera.com/about/
We’re an Energy & Electrical company enabling Western Canada to live greener lifestyles by providing Sustainable Energy Solutions.
With diverse experience in Western Canada’s Energy industry, Virtuoso Energy (VE) recognized an abundance of available talent that could help diversify Alberta’s portfolio. With Canada’s environment being affected by in-efficient processes, the team at VE is focused on making sustainability the core of everyday life – at both home & work. We are able to do this by providing innovative turn key Solar Energy, Electric Vehicle Charging & Energy Efficiency solutions.
We are regularly designing and testing our theories on how to deliver a better employee and customer experience. We do this by ensuring that all of our processes – whether that be engineering, design, installation or maintenance are implemented and compared to previous projects. This allows us to learn, improve and provide better solutions.
Headquartered in Edmonton-Alberta, Novhäus is a technology developer, designer, builder and manufacturer of eco-friendly and intelligent housing using Intermodal Steel Building Units in Canada and abroad, addressing a growing demand of affordable living with low environmental impact.
Incorporated in 2015, our aspiration is to shape a joyful lifestyle for our clients.
- LIVING SPACE: A living space that adapts to your needs and moods. The comfortable and spacious interior reflects more a living environment. The layout is designed to deliver flexibility and an enhanced feeling of spaciousness.
- AUTONOMY: Intuitive energy & communication. Providing new protocols for how self-sufficient and Intelligent living spaces operate, work and communicate together with their occupants and the environment that surround it.
- DESIGN: A unique family signature. Pioneering eco-friendly design ultra-modern and futuristic that lower carbon footprint by using unique healthy products, features and construction technology that are communicated through the lifecycle of that living space.
- INTELLIGENCE: Your digital companion at the heart of each home lies SIIBBII, a digital companion powered by artificial intelligence. SIIBBII constantly learns about its occupant’s interests and tailor’s information to meet their individual needs.
Tickets: $5 at the door (cash or credit) or buy online before. *Free* for CEP Calgary members.
BONUS: March's event is ... Pitch It! Sustainability Pitches
Get inspired by three fascinating entrepreneurial companies at February’s speaker event and see if you have what it takes to be the next successful entrepreneur! Check our March's event for more information here.
- CEP Calgary x February 2018$5$50$0